Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas crafts for KIDS!


Yesterday my Girl Scout Troop made four different projects (many of each) to sell at an upcoming craft bazaar- girl run. They have to make the products, sell the products, and buy the crafts.


I found a wonderful sight that has all the "poop" and "soup" recipes and free printable tags. It is http://www.organizedchristmas.com/

Go there to check it out- you will have lots of fun. We made Reindeer food, Snowman pop and soup, and candy cane mice (CASED from Dawn :)


Hope your finding some time to make something crafty for Christmas.


3 comments:

Sue Shaw said...

Sounds like great fun!
Sue. x

Marcie Sharp said...

I just love new Christmas craft ideas for kids. I just did a wreath using my son's handprints cut out of coloured foam...very cool and he loves it!

Ginger Serafin said...

Great ideas!

Sorry I've been MIA in our Sisterhood. Life has been crazy - and this time of year is filled with craft fairs for me. I'm so glad they're done.