Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Friend came back with some show-n-tells



I am so excited to have my friend Debbie back in my life- we have so much in common and I can spend hours talking to her (well, listening :) I am so glad that God forgave us of all of our sins and that we are required to forgive and ask forgiveness- even though it is so difficult at times!!!!!




Well, she goes to a very talented SU! demonstraters house so make some amazing projects- her name is AnnaMarie and last night she came over to share that latest one she had made.




It is a little log house box filled with cards. She is going to get me the measurements of everything and then I will pass them on- but for now, here are the pictures. I love it!!!!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Log house and cards are lovely, so glad you made it up with your friend xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Those are great cards! Love the images and the papers. :) Hope you're holiday season is going well! :)