Tuesday, February 2, 2010

SAB and Valentines Party at Pam's

We had such a GREAT turn-out for the Sale-A-Bration party at Pam's house, it was so refreshing to know that people still want to craft even when times are hard. I even got some new people- so that was really nice. A lot of people were interested in my scrapbooking classes so I am excited to get those going again. This was the project that I had them make. They made the one with the fancy favor box- it was so simple and cute! Pam also made some door prizes and an adorable SAB card- I forgot to take a picture of it- I will get one and post later.I had a bunch of these left over so I used them for runner-up door prizesThis was the 1st place door prize that went to my friend Jennie- Yahoo! She deserves it! Thank you everyone for a GREAT time!

No comments: