Sunday, November 18, 2012

Unidentified Swap #5

This cute little guy- didn't agree with me. This was the image that was sent to me and I had to decorate him and send him back. I feel sorry for the people that will be receiving him (sorry SCS sisters :( I really had a hard time creating a cute card- I had no mojo as us stampers would say. But that is what is nice about the SCS groups I am in. Sometimes we get WONDERFUL cards and everyone is very nice and understanding when we don't have such a great card. Hopefully my next one will make up for this one :)

Thanks for stamping by!
Samantha

3 comments:

Barb said...

Samantha--I think this card is very cute--good mojo or not! I like how you cut out the image.

Melina said...

Great cut out of the image Sam! Very cute way to showcase the image. :)

~Paola~ said...

don't be so hard on yourselves...we all have 'hose days' as you stated...
I like how the red scarf makes the image pop!:o)