Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SAS means to STAMP a STACK!



Stamping a stack is just what my GF's Sweet Melissa and Not so sweet Jennifer did. The first card was one I CASED off of the Art from the Heart CD I got from convention and the other one was one I kinda CASED froma swap at convention (no name on back.)
I love hanging out with these girls and swapping our great kid stories. They make me laugh so hard, and I love that I can be "ALL" me with then- You know the kinda friends you can go bra and pantyless with???
I keep these cards very simple, yet cute because we stamp 14. I charge $15 for 14 cards and offer a $5 discount to my downline on all of my classes.
Have a great HUMP DAY!

5 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

Great cards! Love the bottom one.
And totally know the type of friends you mean.lol.

Rach said...

great cards...sounds like you have a nice group of freinds...hugs Rachxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Cute cards Sam! Love the cattails you made with the window punch. The second is simple and pretty! :)

Becky said...

What gorgeous cards Samantha! I don't think I have any friends like yours, will have to get some, sounds like lots of fun :0)
Love Becky xx

Cathy said...

Fab cards Samantha. Love the top one.
Hmmm - seem we have the same type of friends!
Hugs
Cathy xx