Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Boy Shawn!





Ok, so maybe he's not a baby anymore- it's official he is a preschooler...... not a baby, infant, or toddler..... he is 3! This is such a hard one..... they grow up too fast and I want to keep him my baby.... but boy did he turn 3 with a BANG! He wanted an Incredibles birthday because about 2 months ago he started watching movies. He loves The Incredibles and watches it over and over.... but since it is sorta old I could NOT find anything Incredibles except for a small figurine set for $199.00 (Which was NOT going to happen!) and a balloon- so we had to kinda of make it super hero's and he was Spiderman- which he was for Halloween. But you can't tell by the pictures because he took off the costume before anyone even arrived :( oh well- he is three but still acting two! He is EVERYTHING I ever wished for in a boy... he is smart, cute, and H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!! Happy Birthday my baby boy- momma loves you to the moon, sun, stars, and back to our house again!

No comments: