Saturday, July 10, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday #2

These were the scrap pages that we made at my class last night. I love having pages ready- for some quick scrapbooking, when you want something cute but don't want to take a lot of time on a page layout. These are all ready for pictures. I used SU! retired colors, punches, and some stickers.

This one is an ALL ABOUT ME! page for the scrapbooker who never makes it into the picture. I thought this would be a super cute way to leave behind some information for my great, great, great grandchildren (kinda like this blog) to get to know me! I hope the ladies find it fun to make and fill out all thier info!



This next page was my absolute favorite but very time consuming- isn't that true about everything we do? This was our "Just Clownin' around" page- He is so stickin' cute!

Finally we had to make a Forth of July Page. This one was simple and quick using stickers and Mega Marvey punches. Enjoy your Saturday!







No comments: