Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Halloween Faux Button


I went to my friend Sharon's house to learn how to use MDS and we got to do a make in take Thank You So I thought today I would share with you what I learned last night....drum roll Please......





Drum Roll
FAUX BUTTONS! Ok so many of you probably already know how to made a fake button but I didn't and I just want to make a ton of these! SO.... you take two circle punches and punch two circles.. then take a smaller one and punch a smaller circle out of the middle (but to make it easier do the center- smaller circle first then punch the bigger one... so you have the paper to hold while punching. then layer them, and place on wax paper and cover with Crystal Effects #101055 $6.25- (you can order some from me!) Let dry and then decorate.

No comments: