Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thank you's for July

Here are my thank you cards that I will be sending out to everyone who placed an order in July. I do appreciate my customers (even though I am not the most on-top-of demonstrator) so I stole this little idea of thank you cards from Dawn Griffith (check out her blog- found on my side bar).


They are made with Fifth Avenue Floral.. A Gotta Have from SU! This is great for stamping and scrapbooking (check out my post from my last scrap class) I embossed the big flower and saying with whinter white embossing powder and cut it out. I am offering 20% off of this stamp set this month.... just let me know how many you want!

1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Hey Samantha! Sorry it's been so long...hope you are doing well sweetie! Beautiful cards, love those roses!

Wanted to answer your question from my blog about my name on my photos. That's a watermark that my friend Ann created for me and you can actually purchase beautiful ones that she designs for Whimsy Stamps. You can see at the store: http://whimsystamps.com/store

Hope that helps! :)