Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Black Velvet

How do you like this technique? This was for one of the swaps that I am doing in my Just Cards group, Scrap it with a song (a beautiful song this week!) and Creative Card Crew (who is going crazy for flowers). The technique can be found here. You use white craft ink, watercolor pencils, and Odorless Mineral Spirits (found at craft stores.) Colors: Only orange, basic black, and summer sun
Stamp set: Short and sweet and Inspired by nature.
Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

Christy said...

This is AWESOME!!!!!!

Charise said...

It's beautiful Samantha! I love your cards. I make cards very rarely but I sure do love it. Now that I'm homeschooling it's going to be harder to take the time. Love you!

anazelia said...

lovely flower. lovely card. thanks for playing along with us at scrap it with a song.

Lisa Smith said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap it With a Song!