Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Halloween....BOO!

Isn't this idea so stinkin cute???? I had soooo much fun making this card...I really like when you can use a product from SU! in multiple ways. Can you tell which punch I used for the ghost...leave a comment and you could win a prize! I used the oval punch (119855 $15.95) for the pumpkins and sponged (101610 $3.95) the sides. The stitching is made with the White gel pen (105021 $3.95) and the stem is a fancy corner punch that I had laying around. The purple paper is Top Note big die cut (my fav!) (113463 $21.95) I CASED this idea from Dawn.
Thanks for stamping by!
Samantha

challenges entered:
http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/
http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2010/10/week-41-challenge-something-spooky.html

11 comments:

Christy said...

I don't have any SU punches so it's hard to be sure, but he kinda looks like an owl? Fan-flippin'-tastic idea by the way if that's what he is! LOL

Card Crazy said...

That's Mr. Owl, upside down! he-he, very imaginitive.
Sue S.

Vickie Kertz said...

The ghost is the owl. How cute is that. I love what people use their punches for. Great card!!!

Faye said...

Very Very cute!

Ellis said...

Looks like it's a head of some kind of animal or maybe an owl then! =)
Hugs, Elenor

brenda said...

An awesome Halloween project Samantha.

Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week and good luck.

B x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Samantha :-) I love the ghosts , I was going to say a tulip punch ,, but guess it must be the owl ,,, lol :-)

thanks for joining is with us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Monica-FC said...

thart is the owl punch you used. he seems so versatile in alot of things. I just might have to get me that punch. :)

Monica
moroni_44484@yahoo.com

Tip Top said...

Great spooky card! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

Jenny said...

Super Spooky card! Love the ghosts! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Polka Doodles.

BondGirl said...

Great spooky card Thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge