Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Simple Christmas

The challenge this week at Polka Doodles was simple Christmas...and this stinkin' cute card is just that. I googled FREE CHRISTMAS CLIP ART and of course came up with tons. I picked some out that I liked and copied and pasted them into a Word document and then printed them out. It was so easy... no coloring, which I am terrible at. I just cut out the three tags, put a silver brad (104336 $6.95) thru them and glued them down. Then I stamped the saying from Heard from the heart (111644 $22.95) and it was on Whisper White (11730 $8.50) and mounted on Pacific Point (111350 $6.95)... and a snowflake (119852 $16.95) to top it off, all from SU! except for the clip art.
Thanks for stamping by!
Samantha

3 comments:

Christy said...

This is so super cute! :)

Claire Phillips said...

Great project! Thanks for playing along at Polka doodles! Cheers Claire x

Jenny said...

Beautiful Christmas creation! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Polka Doodles this week.