Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Red, White, and Blue swap

Here is my Red, White, and Blue swap for my SCS swap. Barb was the hostess again, I love being in her swaps. She is very funny, thorough, and quick! It's also going to be a swap for my friends Pam and Melissa- we are getting together Monday since we are all teachers and off for the summer :)
we are designing two cards each and making enough for the others to make two cards each. YAY! and the best part...Pam is making dinner she is the best cook. I will update on Monday with the rest of the cards and pic's of what we are going to eat.

I have one star stamp set and it is retired....In the Stars from SU! but that is what I love about SCS they keep the gallery filled with ideas from all the current and past stamp sets from SU! I saw this idea and copied this CARD.
Thanks for stamping by!
Samantha

No comments: