Sunday, June 22, 2008

Beate's LAST wsc for a while at least



Well- our dear Beate is taking some much deserved time off- so this is her last challie for a while- until the NEW SU! catalog comes out! August 15th is the big day- but I will have it July 30th cuz' I am going to CONVENTION baby!!!! :) Well, I am with Beate- I feel like taking the summer off- you can tell by my card the creativity is all gone!!!! I wanted to add some hair to the flower and it needs some ribbon at the top- but it is late and I have got clothes to fold. I will fix it more tomorrow and repost. Night!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Love the card - great colours.
I have candy on offer if you are interesed.
Hugs
Cathy xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is very cute! I love the fun colors and that flower. It made me smile! :)

~Emma~ said...

Hi. Just popped on to say thanks for taking part in my blog candy...but have spent ages instead looking round your blog...its great! Hugs Emma.x