Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Boy!




This post is dedicated to my boy. A 2 and a half year old, daredevil, jokster, singer, milk drinker, double time, come on let's go- little boy. He is soooooo much FUN! He is my true love! He is my EVERYTHING! He is my handful! He is my life! He plays on the 10 year old playground and keeps up with our two 9 year olds and a 15 year old! The stuff he does and says- like "Come on guys, DOUBLE TIME!"- just amazes us- Thank you Jesus for such a gift!
Last school year around May he was running and fell down and hit his two front teeth. He chipped one in half and pushed it up into the gums. 6 months later we had to get him some Veneers and a possible root canal. Luckily, he didn't need a root canal, and he was the BEST 2 year old patient that they ever had. He didn't cry at all until the dentist filed on his gums- OUCH!

No comments: