Thursday, September 2, 2010

S'Mores anyone?


Maya (my niece and my daughter) Savannah



Troop 526- Juniors (minus a few)

We had a great time camping at Camp Winacka with the girl scouts. We had 10 girls and 3 adults and it was so much fun.... especially because there was NO DRAMA!!! The camp is in Julian, CA and the weather was great during the day.... but FREEZING at night (I thought I was going to die!) The hiking was great for our Activity Points... but the food was bad choices (but that's just what you do when you camp... right?) The mice that crawled all over the cabin were oh so cute!



Troop 526 cadettes doing the flag ceremony

When I got home these cute images where waiting for me (I am in a card swap where it was a secret image sent to you, then I have to make the cards and send them back and then I will get 3 cards sent back to me, same image different designs). It was perfect since we had just want camping... I am going to send them to the mom's that went with us camping. The image is from MFT- My favorite things- Fred bear goes camping. So Cute!!!! I also entered this for the Stamp Something Challenge -Back To School... I know it has nothing to do with school... but we always go camping one last time before school starts... so...... now it's back to school!

No comments: