Thursday, September 9, 2010

Waterfall ....Finally and SSC


OK .... I went to a Sizzler meeting about 7 years ago and we learned this technique called a waterfall and I never finished the card and didn't learn how to do it. But leave it to my bloggin BFF friend Dawn (even though she has no idea who I am) to do a video and by golly molly... I got it... now I want to go make 100 of these little qt pies! I am in a christmas card swap so I am going to try to bust these out this weekend for that swap. If you want to hop on over to Dawn's blog and learn how to do this also click here.

For my card I used darling dots (retired... for sale $10) and short and sweet 115060 $17.95. I used my new favorite color crushed cranberry with some retired paper. Oops almost forgot... this card is the one I am using for the STAMP SOMETHING chalenge...spots and stripes. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

garyandvalentine said...

Your so talented Miss Sam! I wish I had ONE HALF ounce of talent! Keep blogging...and put pics up of the kids! I'm still trying to figure how to do that! LOVE YOU!