Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A card and a confession


Ok, so I have to confess that I don't own the "BIG SHOT." My GF Michelle came down from La Quinta one day and she let me use hers and it was so nice. I have the Cuttlebug and so I could not see spending the $99 for the "BIG SHOT."
So I can use a lot of the Big Shot dies with my Cuttlebug- it is just a lot harder. It's kinda like the "BIG SHOT" is a Mercedes Car 5 and the Cuttlebug is like a old VW bug. Compact ... it gets the job done but just not as nice and easy.

My friend Jen ordered "IT!" and tonight she brought it over so we could play. Well, I have to say I LOVE IT! Here is the card I made using the Top Note, Envelope, and bird dies from SU! and the Eastern Blooms Stamp set with Sage Shadow and Ruby Red. As you can see from my table- I have been hard at work at getting my scrapbooking organized. It's a lot of work but somebody's gotta do it! Helper

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Love your table - thats what I call organised!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

The Adams Family said...

Isn't the BIG SHOT great!!! I think we need it :)

Veronica said...

I noticed the stamps you have for sale on the bottom of your blog ... My name is Veronica and I'm Michelle's friend. Do you still have the Maket it Count and Just for You avaiable... I would like to take them off your hands. Please contact me @ 75rosas@gmail.com... thanks :-)