Friday, January 14, 2011

Days 11-15

Day 11- another picture of me and my friends
Stephanie, Brittney, and me New Years EVE 2011

Day 12- Why I have a blog, how did I find out about blogs???

I found out about typepad blogs that are $4.95 a month from my friend Sharon Rivera (check out her amazing work on her blog) but then I found out about blogspot for free! I was already a journaler and scrapbooker so of course I wanted to start a blog. I tried doing 2 blogs one for family and one for crafts but geesh... I just couldn't keep up... so I combined them (even though I don't like how my friends have my blog as Samantha's stampin blog on thier blog instead of the Esqueda family blog...but whatever!)

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt me.

I am sorry that I gave you advise that you didn't like after you asked me for advise. Sometimes that is just how life is. I really can't believe that it was enough to ruin a great friendship and wonderful times. I hope that someday you can forgive and hope that when you say something to someone that they don't agree with that they forgive you and allow you to still be in thier life. I am sure that that has already happened- since no one is perfect and we all say stuff that is offensive or what other don't believe to be true, to others sometimes in our life. You may not even know about it becasue the person moved on and didn't even mention it. I know sometimes friendships are better ended when there are a lot more problems than good times, but I didn't feel that was the case with us. I wish you and your family well.

Love, Samantha

Day 14- A picture of me and my family


Day 15- The first 10 songs on my iPod
actually I listen to Pandora and I just typed in Lady Gaga and what ever that brings up is what I listen to...a lot of Katy Perry also

thanks for stampin by!
Samantha
off to scrapbook tomorrow so stay tuned next week for some great scrapbook pages!

No comments: