Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SALE-A-BRATE COME ON!!!!!

You know the song... cel- e-bration come on! Noisemaker 1  by Kool and the Gang- Well, that's what is in my head today! I am dancing  Disco Boogie around singing that song...cuz' my favorite time of the year is here! Sale-A-Bration and it's almost Spring! So click on the SAB catalog on the side bar to be taken to the catalog filled with FREE STUFF! Smile 

Here's the deal: Spend $50 on any product before shipping and tax- get a free stamp set, DSP,decor elements, digital content CD, or a ribbon and button pack! Can't decide- that's OK......becasue for every $50 you spend pick something else out! Funny YES- MORE STUFF FOR FREE! Holy Moly 

So call me (951) 788-9640 to place your order anytime now thruMarch 31st or email me samanthaesqueda@yahoo.com or go right to my online store http://www.westcoaststamper.stampinup.net/

And don't forget if you can't find anything in the SAB catalog that you have to have (which I really doubt that) then you can go to the last page of the SAB catalog and it will give you approximately another 40 items in the BIG CATALOG that you can get for FREE!
What are you waiting for???? Hurry up- Hurry Up  place an order today (January) another in February and March!

 BeeKIND! Please order today!
Thanks for Stampin BY!
Samantha





No comments: