Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 81st Dad, Day #2 and some "JUST CARDS"


Yesterday was my dad's 81st birthday and we went out to dinner and celebrated at Claim Jumper. When he came over today we surprised him and my daughter with Angel tickets!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
LOVE YOU!


Day 2 of 30 days of blogging- What's behind my blog name? Well, I started stampin a long long time ago and I was at my nephew's house with his (ex wife Gracie :( and we were talking stamping and he said "What's with all this stampin stuff... next we're gonna have WEST COAST STAMPERS! and Wallah! A name was born and stuck with me! I was fun with paper for a while also but I liked WCS! and the ESQUEDA family thing is because I can barely keep up with one blog...let alone having another one for family stuff... so my friends and stamper buddies get a little piece of my world which consists of stamping, scrapbooking, and my family!

Valentines
 Here are some cards that I made for my JUSTCARDS card swap
No Stamps
Brick Wall

Letter G

1 comment:

Card Crazy said...

Darling cards, Samantha. So unique and creative.
Sue S.