Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day Blues



Well, it was inevitable. She had to leave me. Our time is over. 3rd grade here she comes. So here I sit all broken hearted- missing her like crazy. She is my air, my sun, my warmth, my life!






She is growing so fast, and there is nothing I can do about it. I barely got a kiss goodbye. She found her friends and away she went- the tears filled my eyes and I returned home. I know build a bridge - get over it, but I think there are very few moms that love thier babies like I love mine- so only those moms will understand. So give me your shoulder and let me cry, I'll be ok.






Here is a pic of my princess- Savannah heading off to school with our neighbor Grant. Then her and one of her BF's, Jalyn. Her shoes (I always take a pic of them- I love shoes!) And finally, an ADORABLE little backpack my friend Sharon made for her. Gotta love the BIG Shot and Summer Picnic DSP! Thanks for everything Sharon- Love you- H & P!!!!









And thanks to all of you for your wonderful comments!

1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

She's a cutie pie! It looks like she was happy to go. It's so hard for us moms to let them go to school though. My son started Kindergarten this week, yikes! I watch the clock all day long! :)