Friday, August 22, 2008

Welcome Back to school

Well, for the last two years I was President of the PTA of my daughter's school and now I am Historian (AKA Scrapbooker). So I feel like this year I get to relax a little and watch things happen.


Every year I put together a big tub of school supplies, kleenex, baby wipes, hand sanitazer, etc... for my daughters teacher. I also like to enclose a pack of handmade note cards. Here is the one I made for Mrs. Sanchez (Who we are so excited to have :) ( I CASED it from Crafty C on SCS)



I do need all of your prayers and positive thoughts. There are two people in the class that I have had disagreements with (one being my sister) and another a friend and we are all in the same class- AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!! So I am praying that the drama is minimal and we can just "ALL GET ALONG." Anyways, prayers will be greatly appreciated! Thanks for looking, sharing, and praying!


XOXOX

Samantha

2 comments:

Becky said...

Love this card Samantha! Hope everyone got along!!
Love Becky xx

Melanie said...

Good luck, I hope that you can all get along!!