Saturday, August 9, 2008

Who's in? don't be left out only 3 spots left

Hi All

There are only 3 spots left for the masculine theme birthday card swap. Please email me at samanthaesqueda@yahoo.com with your name, email, and address if you want in!

Rules:

Card Swap- Masculine birthday cards All that are in the masculine theme, birthday cards please send me your cards by August 30th. You will need to send 6 cards but make 7 and keep one for yourself.

All cards need to have at least two layers of c/s and at least one embellishment. They need to be 41/4 X 5.5 with no envelope or if you do another size please send 6 cordinating envelope. Please email me at samanthaesqueda@yahoo.com to get my mailing address to send your cards to me, whe I have them all I will swap them out and then send them back out (Don't forget to enclose a SASE with the dame amount of postage that it took to send me your cards.)

I am so looking forward to swaping with you. Your sister stamper, Samantha

No comments: