Monday, February 16, 2009

Mojo Monday and a Cuttle bug Challie



I got the Cheep Talk stamp set on Friday and longed to use it ll weekend but was a little busy so.... I got to play this morning (Handy Manny is a life saver!)



I made this card to meet two challenges (Mojo Monday and the cuttlebug challenge -see my side bar) and for my friend Jennifer who needs a little pick me up right now (please pray for her.)


The colors are brilliant blue, glorious green, and summer sun


The ribbon, rainbow paper, and flower are from a stash- not sure where from.


Have a great Monday!

14 comments:

Caryl P said...

What a cute card--the bright colors are sure to brighten your friend's day!

chickadee3357 said...

Love the card! The bright colors are fun!

Kim Sonksen said...

Such a lovely card! I really need to get myself that embossing folder. Fun fun fun!

BettyBee said...

Wow! Love that great little bird sitting in the wonderful colors! I hope your friend is doing better. Thanks for participating in the Cuttlebug Challenge for today!
BettyBee

Rach said...

a beautiful bright and cheerful card, xx

Doris said...

cute card, nice bright colors

Jenn K said...

Cute!! Love the colors!! This is sure to brighten anyones day!! Thank you for participating in this weeks challenge at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Jenn K
scrappinforlife.blogspot.com

Jean Cross said...

I really like the CB background on this--perfect for the challenge and the card is so springy and nice.

Cassie said...

this is a superb card!! i love the colors you used with the yellow! thanks for joining us on the cuttlebug challenge!
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Christy said...

Oh I just LOVE this one. Great use of my favorite color too! I don't get to see much yellow around, but it ALWAYS makes me smile when I do :)

Unknown said...

Very cute card..love that stamp!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Sweet card - love the bright colours

Maaret said...

Cute image and the bright colors are fun!

ella bella said...

very sweet card love the bright colurs and the cute image
Tracy x